Are you looking for the next steps in your Real Estate career? Take that first one by applying to be an Operations and Transaction Manager. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of building relationships, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in the Finance or Real Estate sector.
- Act as a liaison between borrowers, lenders, title companies, legal teams, and vendors.
- Coordinate information requests.
- Manage criticals dates and timelines for transactions.
- Organize and facilitate the collections and organization of due diligence needs between borrowers, lenders, and appraisers.
- Schedule and partake in business meetings, appointments, appraisals and site inspections.
- Track and move transactions forward using polite persistence to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Create and update marketing materials.
- Manage client and prospect relationships.
- Represent the company at business, community and networking events.
- Written Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Great Work Ethic
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.