Do you thrive in an open, challenging and collaborative environment? A major Real Estate company is looking for a Transaction Coordinator to join their team. This person will oversee all aspects of the buyer and seller transactions. The ideal candidate has a Real Estate or Financial background and works well in a team environment. This person must also have the ability to work under strict time constraints with varying priorities.
- Oversee buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinator title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officers and lenders.
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedule.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend the closing process.
- Input all client information into the client database system.
- Vendor Management
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.