Sr. Technical Program Manager
Senior Technical Program Manager in Cupertino, CA. Randstad is currently working with our client to fill a permanent position for a Sr. Program Manager in Cupertino, CA. This client is innovative and global with a startup feel They are open to relocation. Are you a great communicator who can articulate and present information clearly and confidently? This position requires you to have an analytical mindset, and an outgoing nature to work with stakeholders and to be a great meeting facilitator.
- Facilitate monthly project status meetings with R&D management and Product management.
- Produce executive level reports and presentations on a monthly basis.
- Work with R&D stakeholders to review project resource estimates; follow-up on on-going activities; and communicate project conclusion actions.
- Set up projects in PMO tools and monitor time-cost data to ensure accuracy and consistency, identifying and escalating risks and opportunities.
- Monitor and develop KPIs to gauge the state of R&D performance and recommend future project optimizations.
- Generate heatmaps based on resource availability and identify and escalate potential constraints.
- Run resource simulations to enable PMM prioritization of potential project launch dates and assess the impact on ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with IT to create more accessible data flow in SAP.
- PMO (5 years of experience is preferred)
- SAP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Tools (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Analytics (5 years of experience is preferred)
- portfolio management tools (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.