Sr. Sourcing Procurment Analyst Determine which wholesale distributors or manufacturers will receive our company's business. In this career, procurement analysts are responsible for evaluating vendors and suppliers based on quality, price and speed of delivery.
- Analytical skills, negotiation skills and verbal and written communication.
- stakeholder relationship building and management skills.
- Good MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) – SharePoint knowledge.
• Manage data content, data quality, and data integrity to support business definitions and governance policies; Perform the daily analysis, assessment and setup of vendors
• Monitor vendor setup process, vendor changes, perform to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Communication of data definitions across respective organization
• Perform data impact analysis as needed
• Collaborate with business unit Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clarify and resolve vendor questions that arise during setup process
• Participate in process improvement exercises for the data management processes
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in related field, preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and interact with personnel at all levels of technical ability and expertise.
- Data Management
- Analytic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Procurement (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Market Research
- Cost Analysis
- Negotiation and Contracting
- MS Office Suite
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.