The Remote Case Investigator is responsible for answering inquiries and making outbound calls related to COVID-19 Contact-Tracing for Pima County. Our team of Randstad recruiters are excited to flatten the curve. Candidates must meet minimum qualifications. Candidates are required to provide own computer equipment. Pima County residents highly encouraged to apply.
- Act as primary point person to call people with a positive diagnostic test for COVID-19 (cases), provide support and information about the disease, and gather information including contacts.
- Answer incoming return calls from individuals who have been contacted after testing positive for COVID-19.
- Communicate with cases in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Triage and coordinate next steps for support for cases, including referral to social services.
- Collect and record information about each case’s contacts. Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Provide contacts with approved information about quarantine/isolation procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol and/or to a COVID-19 social resources.
- Escalate issues to epidemiology lead.
- Conflict Resolution
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Public Health
- Medical Coursework
- Healthcare Experience
- Lab Experience
- Clinical Experience (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.