Are you an HR Professional that's looking for the next step in your career? One of my top clients is seeking an HR Admin to come on board for a few months to assist them with special projects and helping them with the day to day functions as they continue to grow. This is a temporary position which could potentially grow into a permanent role!
Randstad Office Professionals is currently seeking an Human Resources Admin with a company located on the West Shore. This is a consulting role which will last a minimum of three months and will pay $18 - $20 an hour.
The core fnction of this role is to assist the daily functions of the HR department including, but not limited to:
- Managing open requisitions by screening candidates and scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Process new hire paperwork, onboarding as well as coordinating orientation and trainings
- Assist with benefits process including processing employee information changes, administration of workers compensation and acting as the point of contact for employees regarding benefits questions
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.