Our client currently seeking an experienced Senior Compensation Consultant to contract with the Global Compensation Team. The ideal candidate will possess high level business and compensation skills, the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals, and highly developed project/program management skills. Recent experience with job leveling, architecture, mergers & acquisitions, and integration experience is highly preferred.This is a contractor position and a fully remote opportunity.
- Provide compensation expertise in projects related to the integration of new compensation programs
- Consult the business as it relates to best practices around developing comp programs for the new company
- Work with the broader compensation team in the implementation of new programs for the new company
- Understand the business and related specific market conditions.
- Build positive relationships across the organization and demonstrate ability to influence on compensation matters.
- Identify and generate competitive solutions to complex compensation issues
- Conduct comprehensive analysis and market studies to evaluate the competitiveness of proposed new compensation programs. Work will include, evaluate analysis results, recommend program changes, model cost impact, and present final recommendations to the members of the project integration team.
- Remain up to date on legal regulations surrounding compensation issues. Provide advice and recommendations as needed to ensure compliance.
- Analytical Thinking
- modeling (5 years of experience is required)
- compensation analysis (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 8 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.