Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Loan Servicing Specialist. Our client is looking for someone who is comfortable providing support to members and branches on functions relating to mortgages.
- Provide support to members and branches on servicing matters
- Perform functions related to mortgage payments including
- Reviewing and posting payment exception
- Assisting branches to correct any incorrect payment postings
- Setup automatic payments such as payroll deduction and ACH
- Transfer and setup new first / second mortgages, setup home equity lines of credit and flex conversion loans
- Review and track post-closing documents
- Prepare payoffs, code loans and process discharges as well as member information / loan status changes
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Analytical Thinking
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.