Are you a talented Mortgage Underwriter looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right fit for you!
A Prominent Financial Services Bank is seeking a Mortgage Underwriter to join their team in Louisville, KY. This direct hire position offers competitive benefits & great PTO!
The main objective of the Mortgage Underwriter is to review and evaluate residential mortgage loans to ensure underwriting standards are met. This person will approve or reject loans within established guidelines.
As a Mortgage Underwriter Job Duties Include:
- Reviews and evaluates information on mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer, property and loan conditions meet established investor standards for all conventional, private investor and portfolio loans.
- Ensures compliance with industry standards, state and federal laws and disclosure requirements.
- Meet all departmental goals for productivity, quality, and turnaround time.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- 3+ Years of Underwriting Experience working with FHA,VA, USDA Loans
- FHA DE Designation Preferred
- EnCompass Experience
If you are a tenured Underwriter with experience working with Government Loans, then Apply Today!
- Mortgage Underwriter (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Loan Processing
- FHA DE Designation
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.