This position is responsible for sourcing, pre-screening and referring applicants for technical, administrative, clerical and management positions throughout the client organization. Responsibilities are to develop ongoing creative recruitment sourcing for open positions. Develop cost effective recruiting strategies. Work with hiring managers to define hiring requirements and sourcing strategies for both internal and external candidates.
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Coaches, provides feedback, and guides others.
- Acts as a resource for others with less experience.
- clinical sourcing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.