A Prominent Financial Services Bank is seeking a Mortgage Closer to join their team in Cincinnati. This direct hire position offers competitive benefits & great PTO! As a Mortgage Closer your main responsibility will be to prepare and review all loan types Settlement Statements for compliance and completion.
As a Mortgage Closer your Job Duties Include
- Assure loans documents are prepared & completed according to regulatory & investor guidelines.
- Uploads & delivers loans to the investors in a timely manner
- Responsible for sending closing instructions & reviewing HUD-1 Settlement statements to assure adherence to Regulatory & Investor guidelines.
- Prepare closing documents & deliver to the Closing Agent.
- Balance & Wire loan in accordance with company policy.
- Receive closing documents & correspondence for loan files.
- Ship loans to investors.
- Prepare and deliver boarding documents to Consumer Loan Servicing.
- Review and respond to pending requests from investors.
- 2+ years working as a Mortgage Closer.
- Excellent Customer Services Skills
- Proven Success as a Mortgage Closer
- EnCompass Experience a plus!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, apply for this Mortgage Closer position today!
- Consumer Loan Servicing
- Mortgage Loan Documents
- HUD-1 Settlement
- Mortgage Compliance
- Mortgage Closing
- Mortgage Closer (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.