A very well known orthodonic technology company in San Jose is looking for a Business Analysis Consultant to support their team while someone is out on maternity leave. This position is only temporary. Must have 4-5 years experience in data analysis and SQL. This position is remote, however it may transition back to the office so you must be able to commute to San Jose, CA.
This position will be responsible for providing Reporting, Analytics and Insights support for Global FP&A Team. Responsibilities include but not limited to complex data processing and validation, manipulation and analysis, to presentation of key business insights and recommendations to senior sales management.
In this role, one is expected to
1. Apply proactive, strategic thinking to develop and manage complex business-case analysis in order to identify drivers behind performance including trends, product, and customer segment
2. Prepare and present findings, insights, and recommendations to senior management
3. Develop and implement key performance metrics that help identify business opportunities and measure sales performance
4. Provide ad hoc analysis for assigned departments on as needed basis
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- ad hoc analysis (4 years of experience is required)
- data processing (4 years of experience is required)
- create reports (4 years of experience is required)
- SQL (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.