A semi-conductor company is looking to hire a benefits analyst to their human resources team. The right candidate should have relevant human resource experience and well versed in employee benefits experience. Coordination of Benefit vendors to provide content and participate in various educational opportunities for employees is a plus.
Management of the Open Enrollment Process
- Program manage the U.S. Benefits Open Enrollment process including communication strategy, budget, and coordination of internal and external resources
- Lead the communication strategy including weekly meetings with internal and external resources, management of the branded collateral items and vendors involved in the distribution of communication pieces, development of the materials distributed via home mailers, email, website, PowerPoint presentations, videos, Slack channel content, and other pathways
-Coordination of Benefit vendors to provide content and participate in various educational opportunities for employees
- Coordinate Benefit Fairs or equivalent educational opportunities for employees across the U.S., including virtual platform research and possible implementation
- human resources (1 year of experience is preferred)
- benefits analyst
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.