Are you a Tool & Die Maker looking for a new career opportunity? Do you desire to work in a friendly environment at a growing stamping company? Let Randstad connect you with a company with a permanent career opportunity including a great benefits package. We are looking for an experienced Tool & Die Technician in Hermitage, PA. Apply today and receive an invitation to quickly qualify online for an interview!
- Troubleshooting and repairing dies, fixtures, templates and gaging.
- Analyzes specifications, lays out metal stock, sets up and operates machines tools, and fits and assembles parts to fabricate and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges and machinists hand tools.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, shaper and grinder to machine parts and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
- Lifts machined parts and positions and secure parts on a surface plate or work table.
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
- Grind tool steel and shim trim steel and punches.
- Confers with engineering, quality, and production personnel to resolve machining, assembly, or tryout problems
- Completes preventive maintenance work assignments to include work orders.
- Computes dimensions, plans layout and determines assembly method and sequence of operations
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Repair Die (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Maintain Die (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Journeyman Card
- Overhead Crane
- Lift Truck
- Self Motivated
- Make Die
- Machine Operator
- Wire Cutter
- Math and Calculation
- Die Repair (5 years of experience is required)
- Die Making
- Die Maintenance (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.