If you're an expereiced payroll specialist who is professional and easy going this accounting department is for you! The position is permanent and demands a go getter with knowledge in payroll, adp, multi state processing and knowledge of exepmtion status. Excel testing is required. Please apply if you meet the requirements!
- Responsible for processing payroll and compiling payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records; auditing payroll information for accuracy; reconciling payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments, child support orders, tax levies, and voluntary deductions; and troubleshooting and providing business unit user instruction and support.
- Reviews all employee online payroll entries to ensure that all hours have been properly and correctly recorded and that overtime and payroll exceptions if applicable, have been approved.
- Processes 52 weekly, 26 bi-weekly payrolls and manual checks on a regular basis. Processes stop payment requests and Issue replacement checks as needed.
- Process vacation and sick requests. Audits and maintains vacation and sick accrual balances.
- Participate in end-of-month closing and audits. Ensures accuracy of yearly W-2’s
- Provide payroll information to Finance in a timely manner for recording and reconciliation of payroll and benefits
- ADP (3 years of experience is preferred)
- multi state payroll
- excel (3 years of experience is preferred)
- knowledge of exempt status (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.