Our client is currently seeking an Import Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year experience with either Customs Brokerage or Import /Export coordination. They need to be familiar with HTS, customs regulations and OGA clearances. The candidate will also have office management and successful customer service experience.
- Preparation of customs entries and forwarding freight to designated locations. This may involve interface with international and domestic carriers, overseas offices, and importers.
- Prepare Customs entries and follow-up with the clearance process on all entries prepared.
- Communicate documentation discrepancies to client and supervisor.
- Resolve finance and accounting reconciliation exchange issues.
- Responsible for filing entries to customs via ACE in a timely and accurate manner.
- Administrative responsibilities include preparation of reports/presentations and analysis using various software packages and databases.
- Import (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Custom Brokerage Experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.