A well known industry leader in distribution is looking for a detailed oriented Distribution Office Assistant to provide customer service to other distribution centers regarding purchase orders, pallets and freight documents. Do you have experience billing in a Logistics environment? Are you have experience with pallets, freight documents, invoices and purchase orders? We are looking for you! This is an immediate, production based position with a lot of room for growth!
- Coordinate with customers, warehouses, and pier and trucking companies on special requests i.e. samples, re-marking, reconditioning of packing, etc to ensure customer satisfaction of delivered goods.
- Plan and organize delivery of goods to the customers in the most cost-effective method.
- Prepare and keep an updated master file of delivery costs and other charges associated with delivery of goods from warehouse or dock to the customer.
- Review and approve trucking and related expense invoices to ensure accurate payment..
- Audit and approve vendor invoices for trucking.
- Provide customer support for claims, complaints and comments. Redirect those to Logistics Administrator and salesman for final resolutions as needed.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Filing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is preferred)
- attention to detail (1 year of experience is preferred)
- SAP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Warehouse (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Distribution Center (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Freight Documents (1 year of experience is required)
- bill of ladings (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.