We have an immediate need for a skilled Case Manager with a prominent human services organization in Milwaukee, WI. This is a career temp-to-hire position paying $15.39-$16.00 per hour. Hours for the position are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting activities for program participants and their workforce status. This includes but is not limited to: meeting with program participants to evaluate their job status and needs, assisting them with activities and signing up for programs, and database documentation and record-keeping.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Social or Human Services highly preferred, relevant experience will be considered in lieu
- 1+ years of experience as a case manager preferred
- CARES certification highly preferred
- Experience working with W-2 highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Case manager (2 years of experience is required)
- CARES (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.