One of our largest clients is currently seeking a Client Onboarding Specialist in the Irvine, CA office. The ideal candidate would posess experience within onboarding, project management, and treasury services.
- 6+ years of client consulting or financial services experience
- Excellent business acumen combined with demonstrated experience structuring and managing projects
- Previous experience adapting to a fast paced, changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and partnership skills
- Ability to anticipate, analyse and synthesize data and provide holistic insights through effective story telling
- Passion for learning new operating models, technologies and industry trends
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical client consulting experience with transmissions, ERPs (technical roles)
- BA/BS degree
- Identify, implement and lead innovative complex, large scale client onboarding solutions focussed on end to end ownership of the client experience
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementations, products & services, and training requirements directly to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead collaborate dialogue with the client, sales team and subject matter experts to develop an implementations project plan tailored to the complex and dynamic needs of multi – entity, multi- jurisdiction clients
- Manage client relationships and partner with the sales team to present and communicate to clients Leverage technology and promote digital adoption to exceed client expectations
- Maintain controls agenda to ensure policies and procedures serve the client and protect the firm
- Written Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.