Randstad is currently partnering with a well-known senior living facility in Lancaster seeking support in their HR department. This position is Part-Time consisting of 20hrs per week (flexible schedule). My client is looking to hire quickly, so don't wait to apply. Send your resume to me directly Richard.Rada@Randstadusa.com.
- Assist in the New Hire On-Boarding process
- Participate in new hire orientation
- Conduct and review performance evaluations of current staff
- Provide additional support within the HR department as directed by leadership
- Onboarding (3 years of experience is required)
- Reference checks (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Performance reviews (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.