As the Benefits Specialist, you will support the administrative weekly processing of associate information into Oracle. Assist with HR Service Center phone coverage and respond to basic inquiries including, but not limited to, verifications of employment, leave of absence and address changes. Develop a working knowledge of HR policies and procedures through processing of data and responding to phone inquiries.
- Processes benefits and HRIS data including leave of absence date information, general benefit changes and verification of employment requests.
- Reviews and processes personal and unpaid LOA into the mainframe.
- Processes associate salary increases, next salary review dates and address changes.
- Responds to basic HR Service Center inquiries related to associate benefit coverage, leave of absence policies and employment information.
- Documents issues into call tracking system and escalates complex calls for resolution.
- Assists in HR Service Center auditing of data and ensures accuracy of data through on-going audit procedures.
- Phone etiquette
- HR knowledge (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Excellent communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.