Do you have experience with setting pricing standards for a company? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a premier national company? If you answered yes to these questions please read on and see how this opportunity can be a fit for you! If interested please send all updated resumes to email@example.com!
Accurate and profitable pricing through the management of pricing databases at local, regional and national levels
• Extensive knowledge of pricing philosophies and promotions Support of sales teams to implement and maintain regional margins to ensure profitability.
• Determine special pricing, set up methodology, and implementation strategy to support contractual agreements with local, regional and national independent and key account customers
• Interpret and communicate manufacturer program changes to ensure that pricing databases are updated to reflect the price changes and maintain appropriate sell prices and gross margin. percentages (involves contact and decision-making skills with Costing, Merchandising, Information Systems, Sales, Manufacturers and Brokers)
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Pricing (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Access (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel
- setting prices
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.