Are you an Executive Assistant seeking your next long-term opportunity? Have you worked within the Mortgage or Banking Industries? Reach out today to apply! This position is located in Franklin and will be an onsite roll.
- Coordinate the time management and scheduling of meetings on behalf of the executives as requested, to include effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison from both internal and external callers and dignitaries. Use judgment, tact, diplomacy and discretion in answering and/or redirecting inquiries to appropriate sources and in dealing with sensitive or highly confidential matters, making decisions when multiple courses of action are possible.
- Handle logistical planning for meetings and events with investors, executives, or staff management. This includes event planning for trips or meetings including but not limited to vendor selection and coordination, assisting with itinerary and onsite coordination when necessary.
- General office management; time card approval
- Notarize documents, as needed
- Written Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Preparing Agendas
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.