Great opportunity in Atlanta for a Staff Accountant with 3+ years of experience work under a Sr Accountant and Accounting Manager for a large non-profit organization. This person will be involved in AP and AR, handling bank reconciliations and supporting monthed. This role works in the office, socially distancing with flexible work schedule.
- Assisting with monthend close and AP Accurals.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and report 1099’s.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Prepares and processes accounts payable checks using A/P system.
- Create and maintain all accounts payable reports and all accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Billing & Reconciliations of accounts.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise errors in a timely manner, rebill when required.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquires for account receivables
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Staff Accountant (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Payable
- Sage 300
- Intermediate Excel
- Reconciliations (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.