Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major healthcare company is looking for a payment poster to join the Central Billing Office team. The Payment Poster will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- The Payment Poster is Responsible for the expedient and accurate posting of payments received.
- Completes payment entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- Post payments within 2 business days of receipt of the batch. Balances batches and runs all appropriate reports.
- Verify all EFT deposits and scanned checks have been posted by month end.
- Identify any trends in payments or lack thereof and communicate this to the Lead/Billing Manager.
- Cross trained to provide department coverage in billing.
- Understands terminology as it relates to payment posting (for example: 835, 837, CARC/RARC, EDI)
- Previous healthcare billing and/or payment posting experience required.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Detail orientation
- Payment Acceptance
- Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.