Now Hiring: Corporate Communications Writer Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW! Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview The Corporate Communications Writer will be responsible for leading communications efforts in partnership with the broader remediation project plans, and contributing to issues-related communications needs. This person will engage with others across the enterprise to plan, write, and support execution of remediation communications. This team member will have a proven track record of editing and publishing well-crafted, easy-to-read work product that is technical in nature, particularly in time-sensitive environments with multiple contributors.
• Planning, writing, editing, coordinating, and supporting execution of complex and/or sensitive communications related to remediation efforts.
• Meeting established deadlines with tight turnaround times.
• Manage competing messaging priorities and version control for large-scale, complex, and sensitive communications projects.
• Work with ambiguity and navigate information needs to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
• Work within tight timeframes and demonstrate capability to work in a high-volume communications environment.
• Consults with managers to develop communication goals, objectives and plan to best communicate messages.
- Corporate Writing (3 years of experience is required)
- Copywriting (3 years of experience is required)
- Communications (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.