Are you a talented Accountant/Financial Analyst with rich experience in operations analysis? If so, there is a fantastic opportunity to join a Fortune 10 healthcare company headquartered in Las Colinas, TX!
The Rebate Financial Analyst will be responsible for working with a variety of stakeholders to calculate, process, and analyze rebates in an effort to optimize contract gains. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of accounting/analytical experience, a BA/BS in Finance or Accounting, and solid Excel skills including creating pivot tables and v/h lookups.
- Read and interpret customer agreements and ensure payments are contractually compliant
- Perform detailed analysis and review of processes/transactions with a strict adherence to GAAP, Company and SOX compliance and policies
- Ensure all accruals / rebate calculations are updated for the month end close process
- Ensure the month end close process is completed accurately and timely
- Process all required journal entries into SAP
- Perform monthly reconciliation of specified general ledger accounts
- Research and resolve all general ledger reconciling items
- Process payments and reporting to customers for assigned rebates
- Attention to Detail
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical Thinking
- Self Starter
- Ability to Prioritize
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.