Randstad have an excellent opportunity with a preferred client in Banking. Required Qualifications: 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business.
- These activities may include: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, etc. Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation. May participate in special projects as needed.
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Banking Operations (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.