Randstad is currently supporting a high volume third party medical claims processing team located in the Denver Tech Center. If you have experience processing medical bills for physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, medical equipment and home health, then this is the opportunity for you! Excellent attention to detail and lightning fast data entry are key to success in this role.
- Receives and adjudicates medical claims/bills for payment/denial
- Researches claims/bills for appropriate support documents &/or documentation
- Analyzes and adjusts data and benefits criteria for payment
- Responds to and researches vendor and member problems, questions and complaints
- Knowledge of CPT coding a huge plus!
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.