Randstad is working with one of the world leaders in computer technology and so can you! This would be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience within the industry. Our successful candidate will be highly motivated, enjoy challenges and work independently. Apply today!
The successful candidate will systematically walk through projects that are on premise, through the warehouse (receiving, picking, kitting, and shipping of the project) into production (the imaging and/or repair/refurbishment of the project) and back into the warehouse for shipment. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains project information by attending conference calls and project in-house meetings.
- Keeps in contact with warehouse and production leads to monitor status of assigned projects.
- Works on order packets that are given to warehouse leads to be completed.
- Monitors orders to ensure that orders are being completed and shipped out the door.
- Escalates to Project Managers if there is a problem with an order.
- Works with Project Specialist lead to create process documentation for assigned projects.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Data Collection
- Basic Software Skills
- Excel / Spreadsheets (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.