The Distributor Rebate Coordinator will be accountable for the overall administration of chargeback payments to Distributors. Responsibilities includes calculating and verifying the chargeback payment, recognizing and addressing distributor specific anomalies with regards to customer eligibility and pricing, AR reconciliation support, and chargeback settlements. This role requires collaboration with team members, Customer Service, Product Divisions, and Sales Compensation teams ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
- Receives, processes, and reports on source data from distributors on monthly sales of products that are subject to chargebacks.
- Assists in performing regularly scheduled maintenance audits for various pricing considerations to ensure a high level of pricing accuracy.
- Identifies and reports inconsistent chargeback requests
- Facilitate the resolution of denied chargebacks with providing substantiated support; communicating settlement terms, collecting past due balances, and matching credits to debits.
- Reviews and amends sales credit and/or commission data for the sales force on sales processed through Distributors retroactively.
- Maintains adequate working relations with external customers and internal sales force to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues.
- Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Project Management
- data management (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.