Our client, a leading global financial services firm seeks applicants with advanced skills in the following. Immediate interviews! Qualified applicants please apply ASAP. We look forward to connecting with you about these opportunities! • Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar discipline • Must have experience reading and interpreting loan documentation or related experience dealing with documentation. • Must be a team oriented individual. • Must be highly organized with ability to manage a variety of tasks. • Excellent communications skills oral and written. • Solid interpersonal/client servicing skills. • Proven analytical, problem solving and judgment skills • General accounting knowledge
• Work on deal origination set-up on Loan systems. This includes obtaining all the necessary information required to support a new deal and working closely with the deal transactors from JPMC, attorneys, customers and investors to ensure a smooth closing
• Provide deal origination and execution support to Debt Capital Markets and Credit Risk Management.
• Initiate initial fundings on new deals and restructurings
• Initiate systems set up on all aspects of new deals, including investors and borrower funding details
• Manage the process of contacting investors and obtaining administrative information associated with new deals
• Review legal documentation and maintain within repository systems.
• Prepare loan book to provide to the client teams who will manage the deal on an ongoing basis
• Manage the funding process with Corporate Treasury for the JPMC share of a deal
• Read and interpret complex legal loan documentation
- Analytical Thinking
- ms excel
- critical thinking
- attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.