We have recently partnered with a world leader in distribution and packaging manufacturing. They are looking for an experienced HR consultant for a six month+ engagement. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to an established team while providing support and offering guidance. This position will be remote until conditions improve. Please apply for immediate consideration.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the leave and workers’ compensation programs in alignment and under the general direction and guidance of HR leadership and the legal department.
- Interprets and administers leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.). Ensures that the workers’ compensation program is managed in accordance with applicable OSHA and workers’ compensation laws.
- Workers Compensation (5 years of experience is required)
- FMLA (5 years of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Handling Confidential Information
- Auditing (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.