Virtual Senior Graphic Designer Needed. Work from home or remotely for one of the largest health care companies offering both health care products and insurance services. Requirements: • Skilled in Graphic Design, or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education. • Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint. Minimum of three (3) years of experience but five (5) years experience preferred. • Excellent creative thinking skills and the ability to apply those skills in design practice. • Preferred: Skilled and efficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. • High levels of organization and time management with ability to manage concurrent projects. • Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- May assist Client's National Markets/Marketing resources in creating other presentation-related materials.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. if needed.
- Review final presentations/materials for errors and ensure that final prints reflect needed specifications.
- Ensures Client's brand is consistently and professionally represented through all projects.
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.