Looking for recent college grads with an understanding of Financial markets and brokerage accounts or a Finance graduate for the position of a Junior Financial Analyst role with one of our biggest Financial Clients. **Position will begin remote until the team returns back to site** Cost Basis Support provides back-end support to front line units for Company Merrill branch offices and brokerage accounts in regards to reporting and adjusting cost basis on securities held by clients of the firm.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to effectively service/resolve client inquiries
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Positive and professional attitude in a team oriented, fast paced work environment
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently as an individual contributor in a team environment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.