The Operations Specialist - Trade Management is responsible for performing specialized securities processing activities in support of the firm's business lines. This includes activities such as authentication and routing, entry instruction and verification, processing and recording and reporting and reconciliation. This opportunity at a large bank in Boston, MA offers the ability to work remotely.
- Entry of all client trades
- Authenticates, confirms, and distributes all faxed trades received
- Perform edit checks on all electronic trades
- Analyze trends and provide feedback related to market standards
- Resolve transaction related problems using established procedures
- Verify information prior to release
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Coursework
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.