We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a permanent position at a manufacturing facility here in town! This job pays $16-20 /hr depending on experience. You will be responsible for handling the company's bills and managing the accounts payable ledger. You will be tasked with receiving, opening, and logging invoices on the ledger, as well as other duties like bank reconciliation, accounts payable invoice and data entry, and expense report handling.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word and Excel. Your team of Randstad recruiters are ready to interview you today! Please see the qualifications below!
- General ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- Accounts payable invoice and data entry.
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Development and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Internal credit card reconciliation when required.
- Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Assisting in streamlining the accounts payable process.
- Working with account receivable clerk and others to resolve account issues when necessary.
- Expense report handling.
- Accounts Payable (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Basic Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Maintaining Records (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.