We are seeking a temporary File and Data Entry Associate to help with work overflow within a Legal Department for a client in Bedminster. Some exposure to the legal space is preferred but not required. Duties are tedious / task oriented in nature, from contracts (looking at dates such as execution dates and performing data entry). Open to part-time / flexible schedules. Work is performed on site.
- Support and coordinate assistance with other legal department on task-oriented projects
- Review contracts (looking at dates such as execution dates + data entry)
- File documents properly as part of quality control related tasks
- Office related tasks like word processing, filing, scanning, archiving, and faxing
- Make sure a high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices, and other indexed documents are arranged within specific guidelines
- Find data within specific timelines
- Liaise with legal department and employees as part of gathering and indexing materials for filing
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.