Are you ready to start your career and gain valuable work experience? Our client is seeking vibrant upbeat individuals to provide excellent Event Planner to improve and help grow their social presence. If this sounds exciting to you please see the below job duties and apply if this sounds like something you would enjoy!
- Ability to plan events that can range from 100 to 2000 people, with various degrees of complexity.
- Monitor/manage the project including; creation of project plans and budgets (prepare, manage & reconcile).
- Ability to lead team working on an event and direct many facets at one time.
- Collaborate and interact effectively with management and team members.
- Provide strategic input and recommendations to business group on event development.
- Maintain partnering relationships with internal business partners such as food services, conference services, audio visual, security and facilities.
- Understanding social media platforms: Hop In, Zoom, google, and Facebook
- conference center planning
- event planning
- reception skills
- answering phone
- direction and general planning of meeting
- event set up catering and AV
- Hop In platform (2 years of experience is required)
- developing event budgets (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Virtual Event Planning (3 years of experience is required)
- facilitating events (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Understanding Apple MAC (2 years of experience is preferred)
- virtual planning experience (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.