Seeking an Accounts Payable professional for a part-time opportunity in downtown, DC. The Accounts Payable Technician ensures timely, accurate payment of invoices. Responds to questions concerning vendor billings. Supports financial staff by performing administrative duties and coordinating related functions.
- Review of Accounts Payable providing necessary support
- Perform and assist with maintenance of vendor records in the accounting system as well as on the various banking platforms, as applicable.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Provide support to the accounting team including generating daily payment confirmations, handling the electronic filling of invoices/payment files, and other special projects
- accounts payable (2 years of experience is required)
- GreatPlains (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Accounting Coursework
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.