Program Manager Needed. Join a multinational technology company, New York City. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the largest tech companies in the world and make a significant impact in efficiency of processes and communication.
- 6-10 years of Program Management required.
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience of managing large-scale and dynamic technical programs.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Good knowledge of technology tool (agile, backlog management) landscape.
- Ability to leverage technology to solve real life problems.
- An excellent communicator; able to communicate effectively with multiple levels including executive leadership team, peers, managers and junior staff.
- Extremely proactive and willing to get their hands dirty.
- Experienced in stakeholder management and executive communications.
- Comfortable/thrives with a certain amount of chaos / ambiguity.
- Be comfortable working closely with cross-functional roles like PM/ENG/UXD/UXR/UXE.
- Product Management
- launch tools
- Program Management (6 years of experience is required)
- Project Communication (6 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.