We are looking for an experienced Onboarding Specialist to join our Human Resources team and help new employees adjust well to our work environment.
Onboarding Specialist responsibilities include communicating company and position details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork and scheduling first days. If you have an HR background, basic knowledge of labor legislation and a flair for interacting with people, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will organize and facilitate our company’s onboarding procedures for new hires.
- Create clear policies and employee handbooks that explain company operations
- Craft and send emails with information about the company and position, including work schedules, dress code and parking options
- Prepare onboarding kits (e.g. stationary, T-shirts and mugs)
- Welcome new employees’ upon their arrival and give them an office tour
- Introduce team members
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Coordinate company presentations and product demos
- Inform employees on their first tasks (e.g. which programs to download and how to activate their accounts)
- Ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
- Distribute manuals, passwords and guidelines, as needed
- Address new hires’ queries regarding their contracts and payroll
The essential functions of this role include:
- Handling Confidential Information
- Organizational Skills
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.