Seeking an analytical and detail oriented seasoned Customer Service Representative to work as a Service Agreement Specialist. This person will be responsible for the entire lifespan of our long term service agreements through continual oversight and analysis.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and develop accurate solutions
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Maintain accurate and up to date record of Agreement status
- Able to convey Agreement value to our customer base to ensure retention and future service opportunities
- Display a high aptitude for analysis and information processing
- MS Office Suite (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.