Our client, a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in over 60 counties is seeking applicants for immediate openings. This firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Immediate interviews! All qualified candidates please apply ASAP! We look forward to connecting with you about these opportunities!
• Day to day responsibilities involve confirming deals,and post settlement instructions with clients within the deadlines.
• Ensuring that all new transactions are economically affirmed in a timely manner, specifically using FX industry standard applications including GTSS, and FXALL.
• Working with internal partner to ensure legal confirmations are returned to the bank in a timely manner.
• Promoting automated solutions to clients, demonstrating and supporting these platforms.
• Identifying issues and investigating root cause.
• Establishing an excellent relationship with Clients, Front Office, Middle Office and other internal clients.
• Working with the above groups to quickly and efficiently resolve client issues.
• Initiating and participating in process improvement initiatives.
• Ensure that any issues are escalated to the team leader within an appropriate time frame
- attention to detail
- ms excel
- financial services
- investment product knowledge
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- client services
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.