Do you have excellent data entry skills with a background in banking operations or customer service? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for you!
A National Commercial Banks Company is seeking for a Data Entry/Operations Specialist to join their team in Greensburg.
The chosen candidate will perform basic tasks to support the operations group such as routine data entry, basic calculations, file maintenance, client support, and other duties as assigned.
As an Operations Specialist job duties include:
- Performs basic tasks to support the operations group such as routine data entry, basic calculations, file maintenance, client support, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multitask.
- Data Entry (i.e. file maintenance, transactions)
- Clerical Duties (i.e. filing, scanning)
- Document and Data Review
- Level 1 Issue Research & Resolution
- Handles internal/external telephone calls
- Balancing & Reconciliation
- Prior clerical/data entry experience preferred
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Some prior banking experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of Word & Excel
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
- Bank Reconciliation
- Data Entry
- Financial Institution
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Customer Service
- Clerical Work
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.