Do you have a passion for numbers? Do you strive for accuracy? Are you looking to take your administrative career to the next level? Randstad is now hiring Data Processors for a large Fortune 500 Financial Institution in the Twin Cities. Our client is one of the largest financial service institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking top talent for a variety of long term (up to 24 months) positions. These roles have amazing potential for permanent hire! What's in it for you?
- Work for a Top Financial Fortune 500 company with tons of opportunity for hire
- Beautiful campus environment, cafeteria and coffee shops on site
- Work with an amazing team of people!
To apply: Please apply to this job posting, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office @ 612-339-0416 to speak to a Randstad Representative.
Responsiblilites may include:
- Reviewing, researching, processing, and responding to basic to moderate written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within loan servicing.
- Payment and invoice research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection; researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions; conducting periodic audits of files; Input data and process information into the system of record; may also coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation.
- May perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process, and processing of payment requests.
- Responsible for payment processing, check disbursements, tax payments, imaging and document management.
- Obtain missing information and resolve any discrepancies.
- Entering Data
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Collection
- Time Management
- Document Review
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Typing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Loan Administration
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.