Do you have experience working in Apparel Development? Are you knowledgeable in the Apparel Costing field? You can use both of those skills in this Apparel Developer role. We are currently recruiting for a 6-month opportunity at leading sportswear and apparel company. It is a fast-paced environment with a friendly and fun team. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please don't hesitate to apply today!
- Work with the factory and design teams to create a bill of materials.
- Ensure costs are validated and approved before production.
- Provide written and verbal communications between factory and design team to ensure accuracy and timely production within cost.
- Experience working in a screen printing shop or apparel development is a plus.
- Material Cost Validation
- Apparel PPS (Redshirt)
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.