Our client seeks a professional to create purchase orders based on inventory and order needs on a daily basis for a set of assigned vendors. The right candidate will coordinate with supervisor and provide support to all product research programs and assist to obtain all required approvals and maintain all spreadsheets and evaluate all corrections for same and establish all best purchase activities. The role supports Director of Purchasing as well as Buyers with various tasks. .
- Create and submit drop ship orders for a smaller number of assigned vendors
- Create and submit orders for stock based on software set inventory levels for a smaller number of assigned vendors following a regular ordering schedule
- Create and submit orders for non-stock items for a smaller number of assigned vendors
- Ensure proper pricing on all orders
- Review order confirmations from vendors ensuring product code, pricing, and availability of product is suitable
- Correct any minor discrepancy or notify Buyer for deep level issues
- Notify Customer Service of any product delays for orders
- Review any vendor invoice price discrepancies as requested by Accounting
- Review weekly reports to identify unacknowledged purchase orders to ensure confirmations
- Request and review open order reports from vendors to reconcile with our information
- Serve as back-up in the event of absence for Buyers and Inventory Specialist as required
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.