Are you searching for your next opportunity? If you have been looking for a position that will offer flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations, look no further! If you're looking for a meaningful career that allows you to help others in their job search or you have experience with MS Office Products and/or Recruitment- We would love to connect with you! Apply to join our team today!
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline including but not limited to: Facebook, Indeed, Monster & more
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- MS Office (1 year of experience is preferred)
- customer service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 PM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.