Randstad Office Professionals is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist for stable company in Plantation, FL. This person must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, work independently as well as work well in a team. To be considered, please review responsibilities and send resume in a Word document.
- Performs all phases of the payroll processing cycle to include reviewing tax deposits, reviewing quarterly tax returns, master payroll balancing and required governmental reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for entire organization: Reviews and inputs timecards manually and via electronic import into payroll software; ensures required signatures are obtained; completes and posts payroll; prints and distributes paychecks, pay stubs, and other payroll related information.
- Updates and maintains payroll files and databases to reflect personnel payroll changes.
- Reviews, enters, and pays expense reports according to Company policy.
- Prepares monthly payroll accrual.
- Payroll (5 years of experience is preferred)
- ADP Workforce Now (3 years of experience is preferred)
- garnishments (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.